NEW JERSEY PROCESS SERVER
Process Service, also known as “service of process,” is the procedure employed to give appropriate notice of initial legal action to another party (such as a defendant), court, or administrative body in an effort to exercise jurisdiction over that person so as to enable that person to respond to the proceeding before the court, body, or other tribunals. Notice is furnished by delivering a set of court documents (called "process") to the person to be served, service of process is performed by a process server.
Our New Jersey process servers serve all types of legal documents, including summons and complaints, divorce papers, family court documents, subpoenas, citations, small claims court cases, order to show cause, petitions, discovery documents, evictions, landlord/tenant notices, motions, and more. We are a full-service, service of process agency providing services to federal, state & city agencies, law firms, attorneys, and the general public in New Jersey.
We employ process servers local to New Jersey, which allows us to provide all of our clients with professional process servers, delivering five (5) levels of process service in New Jersey.
• Routine (Process Server: 1st attempt within 3-5 business days);
• Rush (Process Server: 1st attempt next business day);
• Same Day (Process Server: 1st attempt the same day);
• Service by Mail (Documents will be mailed within 24hrs);
The only difference in the above levels of service (Routine, Rush & Same Day) is the start times, they all include the New Jersey process server making up to three (3) attempts (Morning Afternoon & Evening).
• Stake-Out (Process Server will show up on date & duration of time you select).
Stake-Out is a special level of service that allows you to choose the date & duration of time. Minimum of one (1) hour waiting time.
• Process Services
• Family Court Process Service
• Subpoena Service
• Eviction Service
• Skip Trace Service
• World Compliance
On your appointment, please provide the following:
1. The documents for service
2. A picture of the party to be served (optional)
3. Payment in form of a money order payable to AC PROCESS SERVER NJ. (we do not accept cash)
4. Credit or debit card payments can be made online only
Once you have completed your requested for an appointment a manager will call to confirm your appointment.
PO BOX: 594
PLEASANTVILLE, NJ 08232